0% Deposit Finance available on all Boiler Installations
Recommend a Friend - Get a FREE Annual Boiler Service
There are times when you know that your Central Heating just isn’t working at optimum level and when it’s not, you could be wasting energy and spending more money than necessary. Worst of all, your house might feel cold and miserable even when the heating is supposed to be on.
One of the most common causes of a malfunctioning heating system is that your central heating system is blocked with scale, sludge or corrosion. Over a period of time central heating systems can become blocked with sediments and these restrict the flow of water around the system resulting in poor heating function and ultimately a cold house.
How do you know if your central heating system needs power flushing?
If your central heating system is experiencing any of the following problems, then it’s likely it would benefit from power flushing:
- Does your boiler make noise?
- Do your radiators feel half cold?
- Are your central heating pipes noisy?
- Do you have rusty radiators?
- Are there small leaks coming from any of your radiators?
- When you bleed your radiators is the water dark?
- Have you experienced pump failure?
- Do you find that it takes a long time for your system to heat up the house?
- Does the Boiler sometimes lock down and you need to reset?
If you’ve experienced any of these symptoms with your central heating, it could indicate that your central heating system has circulation problems, due to the scale, sludge or corrosion in your system.
Power flushing your central heating system effectively removes all these problems, and restores proper circulation and energy efficiency. Power Flushing can also help prevent the knock on effects of a blocked central heating system such as leaking rusty radiators. Most importantly power flushing can help return your system to optimum energy efficiency, save you money and give you a warmer more comfortable house in those long winter months.
Get in touch
How does Power Flushing work?
We use a light commercial power flushing machine with powerful magnets, which clean and filter the central heating system, the pipe work and the radiators.
Benefits of using us for your power flushing?
- We’re an established firm with years of experience and we only employ qualified engineers
- We are Gas Safe registered
- We have a high level of Public Liability Insurance
- We are reasonably priced, fast and we always work cleanly and avoid inconveniencing our clients
- Our power flushes come with a 2 year guarantee
- We offer power flushing in the Essex and Kent areas and some parts of London
We have outlets in Southend-on-Sea in South East Essex and Canterbury in Kent and are therefore able to service a large area of South East Essex including Wickford, Rayleigh, Shoeburyness, Rochford, Thorpe Bay, Billericay, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Basildon, Vange and Benfleet and surrounding areas and also Dover, Tankerton, Whitstable, Ramsgate, Margate, Deal and Sandwich and surrounding areas in Kent. So give us a call for further information on our general plumbing, heating and boiler services in Essex, London and Kent call on 0800 0323 707.
"Control Ltd installed our boiler couldn't ask for a better service, boiler was installed quickly & in a efficient way with minimal disruption to the house. Recommend their services."
"Control recently installed my underfloor heating in my newly built garden room. Job was carried out to the highest standard with no problems from start to finish. Stacey and his team are extremely friendly and reassuring and their workmanship is so tidy and neat. I would definitely recommend them."
"An A class service from start to finish! We had our bathroom and en-suite completely refurbished. We are delighted with the outcome and would not hesitate to recommend Stacey and his team. Thank you very much Stacey and your team."
"Just had my bathroom refurbished from top to bottom the team were clean working, polite, and highly competent. Well pleased!"